- 5. Hard/Unable to find any difference at 2X, ie: Perfect.
- 4. Differences are visible at 1X, but not too visible when watching the movie.
- 3. Defects visible when watching the movie, not too annoying.
- 2. Defects are annoying when watching.
- 1. Defects are overwhelming: Disturbs the viewing.
|Frame #||Frame||DVDShrink||with Deep Analysis||Quality Enhancements: Sharp|
|Time taken to encode||29 min||25+29=54 min||25+90=115 min|
To summarize this DVD backup review:
- Deep Analysis didn't really bring anything significant on this encode. I showed otherwise in another review, so it is likely that the gains of this feature are heavily relying on the movie encoded and/or the frames analyzed.
- The new Quality enhancements really brings quality... At a high price! 2.5x the time to encode (without DA)!
- I will never backup a DVD without Deep Analysis and Quality Enhancements.
Just come over and talk about what you want to see next in the forum! DivX, XviD, TMPGEnc and DVDShrink have already been tested to some extent on this site, but it is only the beginning. Let me know what you want to see next in the forum.